Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Autumn Favourites

This is my second seasonal favourites post (check out my Summer favourites here) and I think it is a good way to see the make-up color trends embraced during a particular season.  This season, is actually the first one where I was brave enough to experiment with darker shades more than I did before.  Here are my picks:



Face
I still use the same face products, but I have also been using the All Over Colour Sticks from e.l.f. cosmetics in Persimmon and Pink Lemonade as a highlight/eye shadow base and cream blusher respectively.




Eyes
I have been using a lot of darker shades lately but I was still loyal to my neutrals :) these are my top picks:
e.l.f. Party Palette
e.l.f. Get the Look Day to Night Palettes
Estee Lauder Neutrals Palette


Lips
I was wearing a lot of lip balms last season along with
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe and Goddess




Nails
e.l.f. 's Autumn Collection and Christmas Collection nail polishes and Dark Navy
Golden Rose Prestige 71 & Golden Rose Paris 40, 41
Rimmel 780 Hard Rock
Orly Dazzle




Hair
Again, I haven't changed any hair products till now, but I have started to use this amazing no-name brand (!) hair spray which holds my style all night and doesn't cause any flaking/dandruff! Review coming up soon!





Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment