Sunday, December 19, 2010

NOTW: Deck the nails... Christmas Tutorial #3

Probably this is my favourite festive manicure so far as I like the colour combination a lot and I like how it turned out. I will post the fourth and final tutorial for Christmas nails sometime next week before Christmas and then I will do a couple tutorials for NYE... let's get started on this one...

1. Apply a clear base coat on all the nails and let it dry thoroughly. I used Rimmel Nail Rescue.

2. Apply two coats of a gold hue of your choice to the tips of your nails, allowing enough drying time between the coats. I used Golden Rose Prestige no.71.

3. Take a dark green nail polish (I am using one by Crysthal here) and by means of a detailing nail art brush draw two holly leaves at a 90 degree angle with each other as shown in the image opposite. Finish the design by dotting three dots where the leaves meet with a nice deep red nail polish. I chose Cranberry by elf.

4. Seal off your manicure with a glossy clear top coat, apply some cuticle oil and your done!






Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment