Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Favourite Make-up Brands

Good morning sweeties! This week, I will share with you my ten favourite make-up brands, as usual, in no particular order.

10. Pupa ~ the cute and innovative packaging is what draws me to this brand, apart from their good quality make-up!

9. Golden Rose ~ a professional make-up brand that doesn't break the bank and produces some amazing shades!

8. L'Oreal ~ I really like the eyeshadows from this brand due to their pigmentation and lasting power. I also adore their exqusite Glam Shine ranges of lip glosses.

7. Deborah Milano ~ another Italian brand that produces some very good eyeshadows and lipsticks that last for a long time before fading a little.

6. Estee Lauder ~ I'm in love with my neutrals palette from this brand... I have yet to experience a time when they fail to impress!

5. Max Factor ~  I tend to buy Max Factor when there is a promotion going on due to the cuteness of the gifts they give you!

4. Revlon ~ has always been one of my favourites especially their nail polishes. I am really impressed with their ColorStay range especially the foundation!

3. Maybelline ~ probably the first brand of make-up I have ever tried, they have never failed to impress me!

2. Rimmel ~ I just love everything from this brand: nail polishes, eye shadows, eye liners, mascaras... you name it and I'll love it!

1. e.l.f. cosmetics ~ I'm so thankful I have found this brand! Not only do they sell optimum quality make-up, but they also sell them at unbeatable prices!







What are your favourites ladies?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment