Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ladies, It's Shopping Time!!!

I do not normally shop during the sales period as I hate all the hustle and bustle that they bring along, but since it is still early, I hit some shops with Mum last Monday and here's what I ended up with:


Jacket, Bossini; Black cardigan, Peacocks


2 pairs Black leggings, Peacocks

I still have to pick up some more items from Terranova because their Smart Card machine was out of order... at least they reserved my clothes for me :)

I also got this gorgeous pair of earrings the other day... I can't resist them! And when there are butterflies involved... it's even harder!


We also went to the local supermarket and I bought some other beauty stuff:




Florelle nail polish and Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace... finally I managed to get my hands on it :D

From the perfumery till at the same supermarket, I got two free samples of Mat'Morphose foundation by L'Oreal Paris and a Revlon get the look chart feat. Tiffany Pisani, winner of BNTM and for those of you who are not yet aware, is a fellow Maltese! 


I think I will be hauling again for some more winter gear and any bargains that catch my eye in the coming weeks. Until, next post,

Stay Beautiful!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment