Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Shopping & more items being received!!!

Today was my day off Uni and naturally, me and Mum hit the shops! She bought me some Christmas pressies (and she still wants to buy me more to reach the set budget :P) and I also bought a top myself. Without further ado, here are the stars of this post:


A very vintage-y cardigan from Peacocks for €26


A pair of jeans to match from Stradivarius for €24.96 (with a 5% off promotional card)


My favourite out of all three... an Audrey Hepburn t-shirt!!!! This cost €22.50

I also picked up my Thomas Sabo bracelet from the post office. It arrived in just a week or so and in perfect condition... box included!!! Here's a picture:


Now I'm waiting for 5 charms to dress it up with (4 of which are from my bf :D)....

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment