Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A few more recent buys, some gifts

Lately, I have been receiving many small parcels in the mail... all things I have bought over the internet for myself and also a little gift for a friend of mine but I am not going to post any pictures in case she reads this post ;P + a little something from my boyfriend :)


Thomas Sabo Bracelet & Charms, Rimmel 60 Seconds in 780 Hard Rock (bought by Mum) and an Avon Retractable Lip Brush

I wanted a Thomas Sabo bracelet for like forever and now I managed to get one!!! My boyfriend was then sweet enough to buy me 4 charms to go with it (I am still waiting for the last one though :( and the butterfly I bought myself)! I will buy another 3 lol and will do a post as soon as I get them!




Here's a comparative swatch of Rimmel Hard Rock (right) and e.l.f. Metal Madness (left):

Metal Madness seems to be darker and is packed with different coloured shimmers, whilst Hard Rock only has silver shimmers.





I also got the latest book from Lauren Weisberger! I had read all her other three books so I couldn't miss out on this one could I? Its been ages since I had the time to read a good book and now that I am more relaxed with Uni and all I think I can afford some time.  Usually it takes me like two-three days to read a book!! Yeah, I admit it... I am a book worm :) P.S. If you guys want me to share my girly reads, just leave a comment below :)





Have you bought anything interesting lately? What do you have on your Christmas wish list?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment