Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Make-up Brushes

Hello ladies! Sorry today's post is a bit late as opposed to the others, but this morning, I went along with my father and brother to a crib exhibition as a friend of ours has submitted his creation for the competition and then we went to Mdina (if you happen to visit Malta, make sure to check out this place - it used to be our country's capital city).  Anyways, today I decided to share my Top-Ten make-up brushes with you.  I only use brushes to apply my make-up with. I never use sponges and very rarely use my fingers.

10. Fraulein 38 Fan Brush
9. Avon Retractable Lip Brush
8. Concealer Brush that came with an imperfection-masking concealer that Mum bought but for some reason never used (lol!)
7. Fraulein 38 Eyebrow Wand
6. Fraulein 38 Eyebrow and Lash Comb
5. Fraulein 38 Eyeshadow C Brush
4. Fraulein 38 Contouring Brush
3. Fraulein 38 Face Brush


You can find a review on the Fraulein 38 brushes here.

Which are your favourite brushes ladies?

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment