Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sweet little things in life.

*I'm actually blogging this from the night you came to my house when I'm really sad!*

I guess my gratitude cannot be summarized into a blog post. Heck...

I love my babylove Rachell ;')



Honestly, it's been like.. 5 months since I knew her!
Not a very long period of time, but good enough to claim her as my very own bestfriend.

Actually, I wanted to write this for quite a while, but I don't know how to start 'cause the blog post might get pretty awkward in the end. HAHA.

So anyway, firstly, thank you so much for cabbing down for me tonight.
No one, will EVER, specially come down all the way for me.



I swear my mood was .... BLEHHHH once I reached home from school.
Was feeling so shitty and lonely and tired, and Rachell told me she went to Town to eat Stingray with Noah and that he's treating them all.
WTF I also want stingray lor. And y'all know Noah always forget about my existence lol.
Fml that added on to my loneliness 'cause I wanna meet them all as well, but I can't afford to go down to Orchard 'cause I have school tomorrow and all that jazz la.
Then I asked if Rachell can meet me tomorrow, but she's not free. T _ T
SO I'M DAMN SAD.
Like kena shoot three times straight.

AND THEN, when I decided to go to sleep, Rachell whatsapped me and asked me not to sleep 'cause she's cabbing down from town, to my house (with cookies and presents somemore) to cheer me up........



FUUUUU my heart gonna explode, got fireworks wtf. If she's a guy, I'll marry him right away. HAHA NO LA.

But really, I was so damn touched.
Then Jayley saw the tweets that Rachell is coming down to find me or something, and she cabbed down from her house as well.
WHY MY LIFE DESERVE SWEETIE PIES LIKE THEM?!
Okay la maybe God see I very #foreveralone and ke lian so he sent them down tonight.


So yeah,
Thank you Babylove, for all the stuff you did for me. :')
Not only this, of course. Like EVERY LITTLE THINGS you did for me.
Yknow everytime you do something for me, I'm near to tears?!
LOL I'm so er xin.
But really, I'm so DAMN happy but I don't know how to show it out.

HERE'S A KISS.
* 3 * ♥

So thanks for being such a nice sister, girlfriend, buddy, mother, grandmother, love partner....HAHAHA whatever it is.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment