Sunday, April 8, 2012

~ Week in Photos ~

For me i was so inspired by LLYMLRS posts that i seriously wanted to do same. So here i am again with the 'Week in Photos'. Do you know ~ Just for sake of instagram i have been asking my Dear H to get me iPhone *.*



  1. Scoops Belgium Dark Chocolate IceCream - OMG i love this *.*
  2. Sausage Sandwich - in making (copied most of it from Subways)
  3. Love the pattern on the Table, besides the color combo is killer one... don't you think??
  4. Pretty Blue and Killer Black - again!!
  5. That's me in the mirror clicking pic *.*
  6. This red show piece reminds me of Disco Ball ... the one that you see in parties n pubs...
  7. Love that green... reminds me of having some stuff in green for my own home deco..
  8. Love the photo frame thats left bottom corner - lady in green dress over phone *.*
  9. Some window shopping...
  10. Should visit Wrangler and get that Denim Skirt i have been wanting...
  11. Lee.... own nothing from this brand, how pathetic!!!
  12. Been to Kaya for another session... skin started getting better *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment