Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy birthday, meimei!

It's my sister's birthday...yes, on Black Friday.
But nah, nothing unlucky happened, everything went smooth today!

A photo with my sister to start of!
I didn't take much photos of myself though, didn't put makeup lol.



We went to Ajisen for dinner.
Ajisen's a well known Ramen shop around here so I doubt I needa do any introductions!



Chuka Hotate (Scallop)! One of my favourite Chinmi, below Chuka Kurage (Jellyfish).



Fried chicken.



Cali Maki.



Chicken Wings. YUM I love Ajisen's Chicken wings! Super crispy.



Tofu.



My Spicy cha shu ramen.



Crayfish Ramen. TASTE LIKE CHILLI CRAB!



Dumplings.



Mapo Tofu and chicken set.

Hehe that's all!
In case you didn't know, combo set is Drinks+side dish+ramen= $13.90/$14.90/$15.90!
The Mapo tofu set is $13.80.
:)

Went home after eating and got a cake from Swensens...

THUMBS UP THE IMAGINARY THUMBS UP BUTTON (Y) if you love to do this when there's dry ice.





Sing a song~



Make a wish~


Cut the cake~

So..
Happy birthday my dearest baby sister.
Grow taller and make sure you score well for your PSLE! ^_^
Make more good friends and don't be a #foreveralone like me LOL.
Love you ! ♥

P.s. Sorry I haven't got your present.

No comments:

Post a Comment