Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Short update.

Hello~
I haven't been blogging for quite a few days.
So sorry, I told y'all I will be twice as hardworking .

I wanted to snap some photos and blog today but bad luck, my right eye got red and swollen. :(
But it's healing now so no worries, new post coming up soon !

Just to update about some recent cool things going around!



Kitty On A Spaceship trended in Singapore today!
No it's not Nyan cat's new name HAHA it's me and Rachell's team name in Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation.

We feel your love, really !
And I swear I'm so thankful I'm about to cry when I read all the tweets.
It's not about the trend, it's about all of you who sent in all the nice tweets to us~
Words can't express my gratitude.

There are many other competitors who are really good, in terms of votes, blogging etc.
We'll try our best and strive for the best ! We hope we won't disappoint our supporters.
Also, it's the last challenge so good luck to all the other competitors as well~ ^_^

Since I have no photos to post...



A photo that I didn't post up back then. xD
Noah being crazy as always.
Aww I miss my crazy bunnies so much ~ ♥

Take care and I'll be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment