Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's ukulele together.

Some extra photos I took after camwhoring for the advert!

Apparently, my mom found a huge piece of cloth for me as the backdrop. I don't usually need a backdrop but this time round, I need to take a full body shot for the advert!
Since it's here, I'm gonna make full use of it, so I took more photos with my sister's new ukulele xD



Gorgeous Ukulele in baby pink!



And then there's me, acting like I know it all.



I know no shit about guitars or ukulele btw. LOL

AND I look so damn cheerful and happy in this shot....



:D

In case you didn't know, I used self timer to take photos so I have like 12 secs to pose into anything that came to mind.



This is me acting like I'm damn good at it.
But I failed at the finger part 'cause I know nothing la.



My grass hair and I.



More grass hair and I.

Oh my god I'm dying to do my hair. NEED TREATMENT OR ANYTHING SO DAMN BAD.

So yeah that's all. Love you and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment