Monday, April 9, 2012

Unleashed.

Rachell and I went to Vivo City yesterday for Nat Ho's Media Conference!
Apparently, he will be having a new album called UNLEASHED ! :D
Girls must be so excited 'cause he's really hot in his MV!



He forked out quite an amount on this MV.
Turned out pretty unexpectedly cool!
Like those futuristic kinda thing...and XIAXUE is in the MV too!





So, make sure you get a copy of his album!



And GUESS WHAT, everything happened in GV's gold class!
The chair is so comfortable!







Actually, me and Rachell were kind of LATE for the conference, and we RAN all the way up. *Wipes sweat* lucky they haven't started!!

After the event, we went to shop!!
Found Xiaxue, Qiuqiu and Sophie at F21 and Topshop! :D





WOOHOO so happy! *faints*

One of the dumbass worker in F21 didn't allow us to take photos -_- tsk.

For dinner, we headed to Saizeriya in Liang Court!
Hehe, one of my favourite places to dine in to!





MY FAVOURITE ESCARGOTS!!
Their escargots are so yummy, so buttery, and the garlic is not too overwhelming! I LOVEEE.

Their super nice chicken wings~



REALLY good chicken stew~



I guess this seafood thing is a promotional dish (which is new or probably for a limited period) and it's....not really good.



MY FAVOURITE Escargot~



And our smoked salmon spaghetti!
I like their smoked salmon! 'Cause anything smoky and salty and taste like bacons are yummy.



After that, we went to MEIDI-YA!
Which is also definitely a place to go if you're around Clarke Quay.

AND I FOUND MENTAIKO.



I wanna try the whole piece of Mentaiko SO DAMN BAD wtf. But so expensive ahhhh.

Some Rice polishing machine that we don't usually see in Singapore. (OR is it that I'm a cavemen that's why I don't know anything about this.)





Okay no more~ Bye. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment