Saturday, April 28, 2012

Black and White challenge Day 10 ~ Dots and Bows

I have been quite obsessed with white lately and used it quite a bit in my recent manis so today when its again time to use both black and white i opted for domination of black and subtleness of white. Unfortunately white always show quite sober and not white like in stamping technique. Though am so much in love with my today's mani, i would have preferred white showing well.
Anyways thats about what i think of my mani, here's pics ~





Products Used -
Base Coat ~ Konad
Base Color ~ Black Out, L.A.Girl Professional Salon Formula
Stamping Color ~ Lakme Color Crush 08
Stamping Plates ~ m79, m59
Glitter Coats ~ Star Light, L.A.Colors; Slipper 410, Revlon
Top Coat ~ Konad and Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard


So what do you think of mani? For me, am in *Love* ...
Thanks for watching, till next time .........


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment