Friday, April 6, 2012

A little motivation...

Ello lovelies!
A bit of a different post from me today!

My entire life I've had a little bit of an obsession with Florida, and I've been lucky enough to go a good few times as a child. But this years been a little different, as I'm old enough (waaaah) to save up myself... and I am
determinedto go this September.

I'm a huge theme park fan, and Florida has some of the best! Some people may think its tacky, i just love it! I'm a big kid at heart and squeeeeee with excitement at all the new attractions. So I've been on (and still am on) a saving mission. So over the next few months my beauty budget has well and truly shrunk, don't worry, I've still got a few naughty high end bits to share with you soon, but for the most part I'm going to try my very hardest (although I'm a bit rubbish) to save, save, save!


So i thought I'd share a few pictures of my favourite Florida things (and indulge my obsession just a teeny weeny bit).






Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


I've got some new high end bits and bobs to review soonish, but I'm going to work on uploading more looks and "shopping the stash" style posts. Of course there's still gunna be the odd haul and review, because frankly, i wouldn't be able to help myself!


What is your dream holiday?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment