Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cineleisure Next Online Sensation (Grand Finale)

Yes! Like I said, I will be back about Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation!
In case you didn't know about this contest, Rachell and I (Kitty on a Spaceship) had been blogging and doing videos for this contest for the past one month!
Definitely a fun and enjoyable contest, also, me and Rachell actually bonded quite a lot because of this~


We're actually the first there! Kan Chiong only LOL.

I met up with Rachell, supposingly at 11, but we postponed to 2.........
Had our lunch and spent an hour to plan for the performance later.
YES, we got the notice that we're supposed to perform TWO DAYS before the actual finale.
I have school so I'm too busy to plan about the performance.


I guess we're cavemen 'cause we got SUPER EXCITED when we see our name on the seats lol.




Like I said, we were the first to arrive, with Noah!
And then the judges came!
AND OF COURSE, A PHOTO WITH QIUQIU !



She's like one of the nicest celebrity blogger I'd met so far. :')



Most of the contestants arrived later on, with the host of the day to start off the whole event.


I was staring at her heels. Looks like it's not humanly possible to walk on, but so damn gorgeous!!!!

AND
THEN
THIS
HAPPENED.

The host called out a group's name.
They are supposed to do a brief intro about themselves and start out with their performance.
Everything happened like VAVAVROOM okay. Damn sudden !!
And guess what, KITTY ON A SPACESHIP WAS NEXT.
LOL We were freaking out but we TRIED to walk up and talk calmly.
I swear Rachell's good at this, I need at least 5 minutes to calm self down fml.

Somebody recorded a video of our performance HERE. You can watch it if you want! :)




The judges did a brief introduction of themselves, and also some Q&A !
Rachell asked Qiuqiu to sing LIVE! Hahahahaha! Sudden attack. 

Some other contestants did their performances, and they are really not bad!

Actually, I thought this final challenge will be included in the whole of this contest. HAHA but it's not! *wipes sweat*

By the way, Kitty on a spaceship won the performance as well! One of the three winners! So happy, we TOTALLY didn't expect this coming. I was sitting down and using my phone. GAHHHH~



TO THE GRAND FINALE OF THIS CONTEST........
Three groups were called up on stage, each gets a prize, 1st , 2nd and 3rd!
So it's among KOAS, RUTH and TAFFI!



Ruth gets the Second prize and also, Cineleisure's Overnight sensation!
CONGRATS hun! :)

And then, it's between us, and TAFFI.
Wth we were grabbing each others hand, and trembling.

They counted down and tore the paper...


JIANG JIANG JIANG.

We got the GRAND PRIZE!!!!!!! AHHHH CAN I SCREAM NOW? OMG.




AND QIUQIU PRESENTED THE PRIZE FOR US!


This photo is damn damn damn funny I swear. I didn't want to post this up 'cause I was putting down the mic and it looks stupid. BUT RACHELL'S EXPRESSION IS CLASSIC HAHAHAHAHA. Like she'd never seen a big mouse in her entire life.
She told me on whatsapp "But the mouse really bloody big just saying hahah" LOLLOL HAHAHAHA OMG.

Hold on, I need to laugh more.

Okay.



Us, and the contestants!! You guys are brilliant too! :')



And our big ass photo on the stage.
Before we left, we were like " Oh shit can we ask the person if we can bring this whole thing home?!" HAHAHA.







With Danial, my cousin and the nuffies!!!! :)
So damn happy Huixian managed to come down to support us in the end!

Anyway, I realized I didn't take any photos with Noah. O_O Surprisingly.


Again, a not so nice photo of us 'cause we're both damn tired but CRAZY HAPPY. Look at the tears in Rachell's eyes. And my frizzy hair lol.

I love you babylove! So damn much I don't even.. T _ T
Thanks for being there all the time! I sound super gay now but MUACKS.

And also, thank you Noah, for everything you did for us!

THANK YOU STAR JUDGES, BONGQIUQIU, ZOE RAYMOND, AND LADYIRONCHEF!!! 

And lastly, A BIG THANK YOU to ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF KOAS FOR COMING DOWN SPECIALLY FOR US YESTERDAY!
I was so touched when some supporters came to tell me they came down just for us! :')
Sorry if I missed out your name, but you know I love you! ♥

Thank you all for voting and supporting~
KITTY ON A SPACESHIP FTW!!!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment