Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Advertorial : Ohmystash

If you haven't read up my short update below, please scroll down and read ! :)



I received a mystery package the other day by Ohmystash.







Ohmystash is a monthly mystery box site which you pay $25 monthly to get a mystery box mailed to your house each month! :)

More info at their site!



I'm giving away one April mystery box by Ohmystash to one of my readers!



All you have to do is...



1) Follow me on twitter @speishi and must be an itsthylife reader!

2) Leave a comment in this blog post with your twitter name!





That's all!



Of course, bonus points for supporters of Kitty on a spaceship hahaha! Just say you voted for us and ask people to vote for us!



Giveaway ending on 9th April 2012, 11:59am.



Even if you didn't win this giveaway,

my readers will get a 10% off the bill by quoting "I <3 PEISHI" at the order form!



So, love you all while I plan on how to get my sony vegas back alive to edit my video for the last challenge. Haven't sleep since yesterday fml.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment