Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cineleisure Challenge 3 (Fashion)

Are you ready for it?



In these few weeks, Rachell and I had been working very hard for this contest called
"Cineleisure Next Online Sensation".
And yes, we have finally reached the LAST CHALLENGE, which is..



I have to say the last challenge is the trickiest as it involves video-making.
I am really VERY UNLUCKY because MY SONY VEGAS BROKE DOWN at this time, and windows movie maker didn't managed to work.
But in the end, we finally found a way to solve it!

It's really important to find the right partner for a contest as you really need to communicate A LOT.
Thank God for Rachell, because she'll be there everytime when I need help! (Of course, I hope I did helped her in something too LOL!)
Also, I need to thank this contest for bringing us closer, since it's a must to meet up for the challenges. (NO EXCUSES FOR BEING LAZY TO MEET UP xD)

Many things happened in such a short period of time, but I'm so glad to see how strong our bond is, stay nonchalant about all these shits, or tackle all of them together.
I love my babylove so much!!
Also, thank you Noah, for being there for us even though you're not in this contest!
Never fail to make us laugh at stupid things!!

Now enough of sentimental dramas, on to the challenge!!!



We'd been running to and fro Cineleisure so much, I swear it has become our second 'home'!!
Apparently, we have TWO different styles prepared JUST FOR YOU!
Rachell will be doing the edgy & cool look, while I'll be doing the Casual & sweet look.
In this way, you can learn from two completely different styles!

If you want to differentiate us in styles, I'm definitely more to the casual & sweet kind, while Rachell's the edgy & cool kind!
So, I have Rachell in my video, just to show you how COOL PEOPLE can also dress in my style!
Check out how I styled her, and myself, in my video!
There's tips along the way so do note them all~
Be sure to watch till the end to see us modelling the outfits!



There's quite a lot of problems while doing this challenge, but heck! We call them small obstacles, and small obstacles are just 'meh' things on our paths.



Rachell brought her Tripod stand, but forgot the 'screw' thingy that is supposed to hold the camera up. LOL.
BUT!
The smart us *AHEM*, tied the strap around the tripod stand, used some bobby pins, took the risk and tried to let the camera stand.

AND IT WORKS. * _ *

See! A lesson you learn from here, always bring bobby pins, you'll never know when it will comes in handy. HAHA.

We headed to the pushcarts! Cineleisure have pretty expensive clothes, so pushcarts are a definite must-shop if you have a tight budget!



The first shop we shopped in!
$15 for a cropped top (which turned out not cropped for me since I'm short......)



They have quite a lot of designs! Choose those with vibrant colours so you wouldn't look dull! Especially for a date!

Watch the video if you haven't did, to see what are the shops we shopped in.

One of the shops I love in Cineleisure is FEMMEX!
Their interior is so pretty, and they have quite a lot of cute clothes there too~





Rachell did a behind-the-scenes video!



.....

Now, I'll feature the outfits I've matched!

#1 CASUAL LOOK







Chained Bracelet $25 ; Femmex
Feather Earrings $0.90 ; Beadstreet
Cropped top $15 ; Level 1 PushCart




For my Casual Look, I paired a Cropped Top with denim shorts for that hipster 'young' casual look.
If I have a boyfriend *cues #foreveralone music* , I'll wear casually to meet him because I want to feel comfortable!
Most of the time, when you're comfortable with what you wear, the people who see it will feel comfortable too!
(Does not apply to wearing just undergarments la.)

#2 FEMININE LOOK






Chained Bracelet $25 ; Femmex
Flower Earrings $0.90 ; Beadstreet
Lace Tank top dress $12.90 ; B1 PushCart

For Rachell's Feminine Look, I'd paired up flora hair accessories to match her lace tank top dress.
Since she's more matured (compared to me), feminine is more suitable for her.
As you can see, there are lace patterns around the neck area, so we'll leave her neck empty, and put on bracelets to give the whole look a pop instead of making her look like a christmas tree!

Also, be creative!
Earrings might not have to be earrings! Sometimes, earrings might look weird on your earlobes, but look awesome on probably your clothes, or hair!



And this marks the end of Kitty on a spaceship's challenges!
Thanks to ALL our supporters, those readers who had voted for us & read our blogs all this while!
We hope to NOT disappoint you and bring back something to share our joy!

Wish us luck and all the best to all the other competitors ! :D
Do check back for more updates, be it regarding the contest, or about me *flips hair*!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! More tissues please.

Read about Rachell's Edgy/Cool look!!



You help us in winning too! :D
Click HERE to vote for KITTY ON A SPACESHIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment