Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 9 ~ Water Marble

I am actually running around to get things done and so this post is gonna be pretty short, just say pics and some talking *.*
I know you wouldn't hate me for this ....




Products Used -
Base Coat - Konad
Base Color - Lakme Color Crush 08
Other colors - L.A.Girl Disco Brites Vinyl Record, Lakme Color Crush 18, L'Oreal Paris Luminescence 314
Glitter Coat - L.A.Colors Star Light
Top Coat - Konad and Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard

I haven't tried my hand at marbling before, so making patterns and creating a style was definitely out  of question today. But it seems pretty fun and i am sure i would seriously try this one fulfledge soon.
But meanwhile i tried creating a splash effect but with water marble. This pretty much reminded me of the pretty cotton scarves we get this Summer season in India, and also the unforgettable, festival of colors 'Holi'.

Hope everyone had a lovely day, mine was pretty hectic ..

Thanks for watching, till next time.....


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment