Saturday, January 15, 2011

What I have been up to this morning...

Hey lovelies :) Here's today's work on my friend who was due for a gel infill:


She opted for this cute yet elegant design with flowers on the ring fingers and thumbs.  I really like the colour combination as it is bright without being too summery.

While I was busy with the infill, the postie delivered my long-awaited Shulips that I won from one of  R8Beauty's Christmas Giveaways.  I had also won a Lipstains Gold which I am still waiting for :)


They sent me a pair in clear which is great as they go with any colour of shoes and look discreet. Will do a review as soon as I have tried them :)

Hope you are enjoying your week-end & until next post, 

Stay Beautiful :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment