Tuesday, January 18, 2011

e.l.f. Haul and some nail updates!!

Yayy I'm so excited! I have two bits of news to share with you all! First off, the postie just delivered my little brown box of elf goodies I ordered with the special promotion code for celebrating 100,000 likes on the elf UK facebook fan page! As usual, the order arrived very quickly and everything is in perfect condition! Here's what I got:


2 Studio Powder Brushes (one for me, one for Mum); Eyelid Primer (back-up), Zit Zapper, Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige, Studio Make-Up Mist and Set (free with a promotional code)


Duo Eyeshadow Creams in Black Licorice and Eggplant, Studio Blush in Candid Coral

I'm so happy with everything! 

Next, I just wanted to let you know that yesterday, I started a nail art course! The course is spread on two lessons of 3 hours each and it was really fun! I went with a friend of mine who is also a nail technician herself and we started with some flowers, learnt some techniques and we also picked up a few tricks along the way :)  Our teacher is very talented and she even gave us helpful hints how to start a portfolio with all our works . This also makes it easier for clients to choose designs! Here's the work we did yesterday:



Which design is your favourite?

Anyways, I'm off to get on with some homework I have to do with regards the nail art course as well as a couple of overly boring Uni assignments... at least I have my blog and nail art to look forward to when I'm having a break!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment