Sunday, January 23, 2011

NOTW: Flower Galaxy

Happy Sunday everyone :) here's the nail design for this week:


I really like the colour combinations of this one especially the pink flowers which give a nice twist to the manicure. I am really into dark polishes now so as soon as I bought the grey one, I absolutely had to wear it! Let's get started!

1. Apply a clear base coat and follow with a grey creme polish or any other colour of your choice. I used essence colour & go in 35 Movie Star.

2. Using a regular make-up sponge, sponge a dark polish in the form of a slant tip on each tip.  I used e.l.f. Metal Madness but since it is quite a dark colour, I alternated with some Orly Dazzle (metallic silver) for more definition and dimension. So, I first sponged Metal Madness, then a little Dazzle and again some more Metal Madness.

3. On the very tips of each nail, I dragged some silver glitter polish for that added sparkle.

4. Top coat all the nails with a clear glossy top coat and place flower rhinestone along the sponging line on the ring fingers.  I chose a light pink, a medium pink and a dark pink flower to add to the gradient effect of the nails.  When dry, top coat the ring fingers once again to secure the rhinestones in place for longer. You're done!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment