Sunday, January 2, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from fellow Maltese beauty bloggers Dyna and Daniela as well as the stylish Shibani. Thank you so much sweety pies :)


The rules for this award are:


Thank and link back to who gave you the award

Share 7 things about yourself & answer another 10 questions

Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy

Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award



Seven Random Things About Me

1. Every now and then, I enjoy having some time alone with a good book even though I am a social butterfly.

2. I really wish to open my very own nail salon one day.

3. I am really looking forward to graduate in November this year and possibly start working at the hospital blood bank.

4. I have a brother who is 2 years and 8 months my junior.

5. I have been wearing spectacles since 2008 and before that I was really afraid of wearing them. Nowadays, I consider them as a very stylish accessory.

6. The only pets I have ever owned are some budgies and now I have an aquarium. I hate feeding the fish though because of the nasty smelling food.

7. I can be very talkative once I find myself with the right persons.



10 Questions

1. Why did you create this blog?

I started this blog so that I can share with my followers make-up and beauty products I like as well those that I don't like.  I soon realized there's more to a beauty blog than product reviews and I consequently, I use my blog as a tool to share tips, tricks and why not... some 'lessons' in beauty care!  

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

I follow beauty and fashion blogs mostly.

3. Favourite Make-Up Brand

Rimmel and e.l.f. Cosmetics

4. Favourite Clothing Brand

Stradivarius and Peacocks

5. Indispensable Make-Up Product

Concealer... I never go out with some on!

6. Favourite Colour

Pink, Green & Turquoise

7. Favourite Perfume

Kate Moss Velvet Hour & Guerlain Insolence

8. Favourite Film

The Sorcerer's Apprentice 

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

I personally see the world as one big country, so I would say the world hehe. Why? To see and experience different cultures and traditions!

10. Make the last question yourself and answer ~ Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?

My lashes are quite long naturally so I think I would rather forget to apply mascara on either eye than forget to blush my cheeks!


I give this award to (I'm gonna cheat a bit here)











Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment