Monday, January 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I've been awarded yet again! This time, the award comes from Zoe and it is the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much :)



 * Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them.

* Share 8 facts about yourself

* Pay it forward to 4 other Bloggers

* Let the Bloggers know you have awarded them.


8 Facts about me


- I am a big fan of 20's, 30's, 40's & 50's fashion and make-up trends.

- I collect postage stamps.  I used to collect any postage stamps from all around the world but then my collection was getting out of hand so I stuck with local ones only. I still have the others though :)

- I also like to keep fancy clothes' tags!

- Pink and Purple nail polishes are my favourites.

- Mascara was the first make-up item I started experimenting with!

- I have been growing my hair for over a year. I always had short hair and tried on a multitude of styles but I now want to see how I look like with long hair and try longer hairstyles :) I miss my short pob though...

- I like to do all my beauty treatments at home! Be it facials, waxing, manis and pedis, you name it! I really feel relaxed and enjoy doing them!

- I adore cutely shaped scented candles... preferably vanilla or rose :)

I give this award to:






Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment