Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nail Art Creations from my last lesson & What is a Portfolio?

Hello cupcakes :) As some of you may know, yesterday I had my second and final lesson of the nail art course I was doing.  Here are the designs I did as homework for this lesson, the designs I did during the lesson and the attendance certificate... Hope you all like them :)




Last week, Enigma asked me what is a portfolio and what should you include in it.  I haven't started compiling mine yet but basically, it is a showcase of all your work which is always a must in the beauty industry with all this competition.

You can either take pictures of your work or else, stick nail tips with designs on them (like the ones above) on some nice background and put everything in a nice display book. When I do mine, I will share some more photos with you so can get a better idea :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment