Monday, January 17, 2011

Review: Hair Spray

Good morning my lovelies :) Today, I am finally going to review this hair spray that I have featured in some of my recent posts as well as in last month's favourites.  

Ever since I have been growing out my hair, I have been enjoying experimenting with longer hair styles even more than I did with my shorter hair and I really love the curly and wavy styles that I can now create! Sadly though, my hair is very light, oily and thin and won't hold a style for longer than an hour (probably even less!) ;(

So I was shopping with my Mum and saw this large can of hair spray and thought it would be a good idea to start experimenting with a non-expensive product to see the hold and whether it makes my hair oily or even if it causes dandruff. I thought this product fit the bill and at a mere €2 I couldn't go wrong could I? I really like the strawberry cream smell of this hair spray as well especially if I'm in a rush and don't have time to wash to my hair, I would usually put it up in a pony tail, spritz some of this spray to add some oomph and I'm ready to go!

I find this hair spray makes my hair look glossy and holds a style for the whole day without making it sticky, greasy or dandruffy.  It is also great value for money so I think I will re-purchase it and use this for like everyday and then buy a Tres Emme one for the weekends so if you have any recommendations, please forward them :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment