Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 Favourites

So, the first month of 2011 is already gone (very fast might I add!) and here are the products I have been using over and over again during this month:


The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub & Body Butter ~ I just love the scent of these two and not only do I enjoy it in the bathroom, but whenever I feel a bit under the weather, I like to open them up and take a sniff to lift my spirits :)

e.l.f. Zit Zapper & Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Rose Beige ~ I have been using the Zit Zapper to dry out any pimples that have a life of their own and I really like the results whereas I have been using the Tinted Moisturizer as an alternative to foundation.  Reviews coming up soon on both of these!

essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige ~ This was a re-purchase because I was running low on my Rimmel concealer. I like the liquid consistency of this one better than the stick formulation of the other so  guess this will be my go-to concealer!

Caboodles honey flavoured lipgloss in Yummy Swirls ~ Mum got this because she thought it would come out sheer, tried it and she didn't like it because it was too shimmery for her but for me, it works perfectly! Watch out for the review!

Montagne Jeunesse Aloe Vera Face Tonic & Blemish Mud ~ my favourite brand when it comes to face masks that smell gorgeous and actually do their work! My current favourites are the Aloe tonic and Blemish Mud :) Keep your eyes peeled for loads of reviews on Montagne Jeunesse Products in the coming weeks!

La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream ~ my bf's aunt gave this full-sized hand cream sample and I'm really loving it and the way it makes my hands feel soft without being greasy! Will be reviewing this soon :)

Shulips Heel Protectors ~ the revolution in heel protection might I say! I like how these are designed so that once they fit, they don't budge... read my review to find out more ;)

I have also been working on more nail art designs than ever this month due to a course I took.  If you missed the posts, here are the pictures again :) I have also been setting up my work portfolio so watch out for posts in which I will explain how you can make yours as well :)





 Now let's see what new products February brings!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment