Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Face Products

Good morning my lovelies! Today, I am going to share my Top- Ten face products which include both make-up and skin-care products. So, here goes!


10. e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit
9. e.l.f. All Over Colour Stick in Persimmon
8. Inglot Under Make-up Base
7. Nivea Visage Young control shine! Mattifying Gel Cream
6. Nivea Visage Young smooth it! Mild Exfoliating Scrub
5. Revlon ColorStay Makeup in 180 Sand Beige for Combination/Oily Skin
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar AI Targeted Breakout Corrector
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in 100 Ivory
2. Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
1. e.l.f Studio Complexion Perfection

I'm gonna cheat a bit today and I am also going to include my new favourite product for pure bliss even for just 5 minutes...


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment