Friday, January 7, 2011

Review: e.l.f. Limited Edition Christmas 2010 Nail Polish Collection

If you are not yet aware, e.l.f. cosmetics UK are having a sale on all the Christmas limited edition items and the nail polishes are no exception! Here's my two cents on the three nail polishes I have from their latest collection :)

First off, the packaging. It is the usual packaging, no fancy snowflakes like the eyeshadows sets, just the same packaging as the other nail polishes and the polishes themselves also come in the same format as their counterparts.

The collection is made up of 5 nail polishes, namely, Party Purple, Metal Madness,Twinkle, Glitter Glam and Golden Goddess.  I only have the first three as I already have similar shades to the latter two.  Party Purple was sent to me for free along with the Get the Look Day to Night Set :)


Metal Madness, Party Purple & Twinkle

Metal Madness and Party Purple are packed with multi-tonal and silver glitters respectively whilst Twinkle is loaded with blue, gold and red sparkles... they all scream Christmas and Party-Times to me!  Metal Madness and Party Purple dry with a glossy finish but Twinkle dries to a matte finish. I really love the matte finish actually as it gives the impression of frost :)


Two coats are usually enough to achieve an opaque finish and these polishes last me for a week or so with a top coat on (without a top coat they last me three or four days the most before I start noticing some tip wear).

These nail polishes except Golden Goddess are now on sale for €1.10 instead of €1.70 each.  Nail polishes from the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection (except Smoky Brown) are also being offered at 33% off the original price! I had done a general review on elf nail polishes which you can check out here if you want to however, if you would like me to review the SS 2010 collection on its own or any of the others I own, just leave a comment here :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment