Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tag: 8 Most Worn Things

I saw this tag on a blog I follow (sorry I can't remember which one it was) and I decided to do it! I think it will all get us pondering about or most abused items!! :P

1. Lipstick ~ I prefer lip glosses to be honest so I am going to cheat a bit here and show you my worn lipstick and gloss... Maybelline Water Shine 02 Beige Glace & e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess.


2. Earrings ~ I generally wear these simple pearl studs for everyday, but to jazz up my going-out outfits I really like these Peacock earrings!


3. Sweater ~ comfy, cute label and all in my fave colour! Bought it like two years ago from Peacocks as well.


4. Nail polish ~ this is tough, but if I had to choose only one, I'd say Cranberry by e.l.f. Cosmetics.


5. Shoes ~  this is even tougher! The most worn shoes for everyday at this time of year are this grey pair of boots and this pair of ballerina pumps, both from Peacocks.  My most worn going out shoes is this pair of bow heels from Dorothy Perkins:


6. Hair Product ~ this no name brand hair spray that keeps my hair in check all day! (review will be up next week).


7. Perfume ~ Kate Moss Velvet Hour & Guerlain Insolence


8. Bag ~ I really love this Tally Weijl bag as it is roomy and I get to carry all my essentials with me wherever I go :)


I tag the following bloggers to do this post if they are up to it + anyone else who feels like it!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment