Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NYX Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Milk has finally arrived!

After seeing a lot of videos on YouTube featuring this product, I decided to give it a go.  So I went on ebay and found this one for around €4.  I feared this might not arrive though because right after I paid for it, ebay sent me an email notification informing me that they have removed the listing because there was some kind of breach against their policy from the seller's side.  I contacted the seller but she said she had already shipped my item and ta da!! Today I got it! All packaged in cute pink paper wrap, a little green ribbon tucked in a bubble-wrap envelope :) Here are the photos:


Review will follow after I give this a through test :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment