Thursday, November 18, 2010

Review: e.l.f. Professional Blending Eyebrush

Here's another brush from elf's regular line that I love so much.  I only got it last month and have been wondering ever since how I managed to blend my eyeshadows without it!

This brush belongs to elf's regular line and therefore retails for £1.50/€1.70 from their website.  It comes in a plastic sleeve (very handy when traveling), like all the other brushes from elf, with a thin piece of cardboard (which I have thrown away) that says the name of the brush.  This is also printed on the brush handle.  The brush itself looks like this:


The first thing I noted was the fluffiness of the brush and how soft it is to the touch.  I am really pleased with the round end as it makes it easier to blend colours in the crease of the eyes.  The fact that it hasn't shed any hairs yet, even during/after washing, really is a bonus.  The hairs are synthetic and Taklon-coated just like the rest of the elf brushes.


Being so fluffy, this brush is really suited to blend the eyeshadows and also to apply some highlight to the brow bones without risking packing a lot of colour on.  The handle is just the right size and very ergonomic as well.  It is also perfect to carry with you when traveling.

I can never raise enough praise for this brush and I can relate to everyone out there raving about this brush, in fact it is featured in most (if not all) elf favourites videos/posts.  Another proof that cheap cosmetics do work and rival the higher-end ones!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment