Friday, November 26, 2010

Review: Florelle Nail Treatments

I had reviewed the other Florelle nail polishes a while back (check it out here) and today, I will be reviewing the nail treatments I have from this brand.  I actually have tried three in all (I think there are one or two more in the range) but I only have two available as I managed to smash my Nail Strengthener to pieces and when I went to buy a replacement, there wasn't any available.  So, instead I got the Base for Brittle & Damaged Nails.  Anyways, on to the review.

This is what they look like:

Very basic packaging there.  Although the base has a pink colour (nail strengthener is a light green), they come out as clear polishes.  What impresses me the most about these polishes is how long they last.  The bases, even when worn alone, last me for more than a week and the top coat offers an excellent glossy finish and preserves a manicure for a maximum of two weeks!!

The consistency of these 'polishes' is somewhere between watery and thick but it is very easy to work with and to top it off, the brush provides a streak-free and mess-free application each time.

I have noticed that my nails have grown stronger on using the bases instead of the other base coat I used previously and so are definitely worth the money... not that they cost much! They retail at around €3.40 (strengthener costs a bit more) for 12ml and can be found at drugstores and supermarkets.  

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment