Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Nail Polishes

This was one heck of a head-ache inducing post! I just couldn't get myself to decide which polishes I like most from my collection (which is ever growing hehe)!  Anyways, here are my picks!


10. elf Desert Haze ~ a nude mushroomy taupe that complements every outfit.
9. Purple glitter polish from a no-name brand that lasts for days on end without chipping bonus points for cute design on cap.
8. Florelle Laque Plus black nail polish no.36 ~ perfect for nail art. 
7. elf Cranberry ~ the most sophisticated shade of red everyone should own.
6. elf Blush ~ a nice golden bronze colour that's perfect for fall.
5. Florelle Laque Plus sparkly silver polish no.51 ~ a sparkly number that will feature a lot in my holiday manicures.
4. elf Rosy Raisin ~ another fall favourite of mine.
3. elf Lilac ~ a creme lilac shade that takes you from day to night effortlessly.
2. Rimmel 60 Seconds 610 Pompous ~ a deep purple shade with some silver shimmer.
1. BYS Cosmetics Pink Passion ~ a gorgeous multi-tonal pink that's great all year round!

P.S. I love all my polishes but these are the ones that I use most. Should you want to have a nosey in my collection, just let me know :)

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment