Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Body Shop Christmas Look, acrylic paints & body lotion samples

Hello you guys! I have some interesting things to share with you tonight...

First up, The Body Shop Christmas Look.  Dad got a Body Shop catalogue with a local newspaper and in it, apart from gift ideas, there is the proposed Christmas look for this year:


My bf picked up a set of 24 acrylic paints for me to use on my nails.  I will do some tutorials with them can't wait to have a play! They all look gorgeous and the best thing about them is they cost only €4.99!!


Lastly, Mum picked up some samples of Nivea my effect Firming Body Lotion.  Will give it a try and see if it works (it promises to deliver results in 2 weeks)...look out for the review!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment