Monday, November 8, 2010

Review: Nioxin Volumizing Reflectives Bliss Thermal Protector

I don't know if you're familiar with the hair-care brand Nioxin. For those of you who aren't, it is a salon-exclusive brand and they have a very vast range of treatments and hair products to suit each and every possible hair condition/type. It's not on the cheap side, but the products are worth every Euro-cent! Today, I bring to you, Nioxin Volumizing Reflectives Bliss Thermal Protector.

Let's see what it is all about:
'Bliss Thermal Protector is a virtually weightless leave-in conditioner and de-tangler for fine hair.   Instantly repairs cuticle damage and increases tensile strength while restoring and maintaining hair's natural moisture balance.  BioAMP (TM) adds dimension from inside the cuticle and strengthens the hair shaft.  Triple-action formula provides thermal, mechanical and environmental protection to hair.  Increases manageability of difficult to style hair.

This is the right product for me because I have fine hair that's very very very difficult to manage and style! Before I started using this product, my blow-dry wouldn't last for an hour!! My hair would just lay flat and straight again.

Discovering this gem was like heaven for me... and my hair ;) I use it on towel-dried hair prior to styling and my hair stays in shape all day/night! I sometimes also use it on dry hair to refresh my style.  What you get is 200ml of product in an ordinary pump spray bottle.  The product itself smells quite nice actually and a little goes a long way. I usually use three or four pumps and them comb them through for an even distribution.  If I use excess product, irrespective of what it is, I will always end up with greasy hair the day after, so I always say less is more for my hair. Then of course, adapt the amount to your individual tastes and requirements.

The spray is not sticky and has a liquid consistency but it's not too watery and is rapidly absorbed.  Another tip is to towel-dry the hair really well if you're using it on wet hair, otherwise the product will be too dilute and won't be as effective.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who has long, fine, thin and life-less hair and wants to give it some volume and make sure the styling holds on for hours on end. This product is only available in authorized salons.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment