Tuesday, April 2, 2013

♥ March Favorites ♥

For beauty and makeup junkies like me, favorites often change with season sometimes month too. So here's my first ever post like this talking about my March Favorites ~

Dove Damage Solutions Split End Rescue Systems


I have been sent this Shampoo and Conditioner for the review. Am glad they sent me out this one. It really did rescue my hair and made it much softer and manageable. I love the conditioner in particular as usual, Dove always has been my favorite brand when it comes to conditioners. Personally, i feel they have the best formula for the conditioners in general. Not that i have tried and compared with other conditioners but then i never had any complaint with Dove till now. So definitely must buy for me always and tops the March Favorites list.
You can read my post on same here



Topshop Brighton Rock


Brighton Rock is indeed the best of the lot i got. Bright and neony, its perfect for Summer. It can make the face look bright with that pop of color. A must try if you can!! Bit pricey but worth it. Second in list of my March Favorites, you can view the swatches and read the review here


Elf Studio Lip Primer and Plumper


Lip Primers can be such a saviors if you are like me eating away the lipstick and gloss within few hrs of application. Without primer, lipstick doesn't stay too long for me even if its Long Lasting types. Besides, primed lips holds the color of the lipstick better and shows the actual color too. If you haven't tried a Lip Primer yet then its time you give a try.
You can read my review on the same here


Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Rendezvous




Balm Stains from Revlon are one of the Best Collections after Lip butters that are launched recently. And i can't have enough words for the shade Rendezvous which i picked along with Darling last time. Its such a pretty and summery color, bright one yet not too much into the face. Besides lips are hydrated because of the balm formula. Can't ask for more this summer!! 
You can read all about my haul here


Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda Sunscreen Lotion


Its light, non-greasy and absorbs well into the skin. Its fragrance is heavenly and luxurious and skin feels a touch of light chillness when applied which is probably due to Aloe Vera and Sandalwood in the formula. Doesn't feel heavy or look oily when applied like other sunscreens and instantly makes you fall in love with it!! Am so going to re-purchase this. 
This was the sample i got in one of the Vellvette boxes recently.
You can read my full review about same here


Konad Niju Girl Pretty Doll's Eyes Curling Mascara


One of my best purchases i must say. Its my Favorite Mascara and i really can't imagine myself without this one!! It certainly gives a doll like look to the lashes and i have always got compliments since i have been using this one. Must try if you haven't yet!!
Will do a detailed review soon!


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Berry Crush


One of the best lipbalms i have used till now. Subtle color with moisturizing effect of a balm, its a must buy product. Sometimes applying lipstick or lipgloss is tedious (lazy me, lol ^.^) and i found myself turning to this one often. Its quick to apply and never worry about its perfection like that of a lipstick, is what makes it so much more desirable!! This one in particular is a lovely color to start with, so if you haven't tried Baby Lips yet, its worth every rupee!
Will do a detailed review soon!


Auravedic Pure Aloe Vera Gel


Summers are blazing and skin often feels irritated due to constant heat and sweat with situation worsening factors like powercuts. Sometimes all i want to do is take a dip in cold water or atleast immerse my face into one atleast (which i often do..lol ^.^). This one came very handy, this gel on application makes skin relax and  definitely smooth. Heat rashes are definitely at bay which is common in summer (esp for me).
This was sent to be for review by the brand. You can read my review here
If you haven't tried this, its a must buy product for summer...

So those were my March Favorites, what's yours??
Have you got any product you reviewed, you think its a must try? I would like to know, leave me link in comments...


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment