Friday, April 26, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Natural Republic Provence Melting Foundation

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Natural Republic Provence Melting Foundation 

Foundation, it seems Koreans got bored of powder type foundation, most of them started introducing liquid type. But on windy days both types is not 'enough'. Especially the Earth decided to go crazy and it should be spring here in Korea instead it hailed yesterday :/. Wind is still cold and dry and it is ripping my sensitive skin.

But walking around without makeup feels like walking around naked. So foundation is a 'MUST'. The best foundation for these types of weathers are the mixture of both dry type and the liquid type. Dense moist with smallest powder is needed.

Natural Republic Provence Melting Foundation is made of 12 natural ingredient; Sage, Time, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Lin deonkkot, Damask roses, Hibiscus, Rosehip


Price / Amount : 17,900 / 14g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

One of the reason I love Korean Cosmetic is their love for natural ingredients. It not only makes it less stress for your skin but also it like when ever you put on makeup you're giving your skin a massage. I love how it can do muti-task (Something I'm not gifted XD)


One button click is all you need to open it.
Mirrors!
The pump is the soft sponge pump, I didn't really liked it because the sponge drank up all the moist in the foundation that was suppose to go on my skin. But since it is a sponge it applies evenly and makes your skin look soft, so in the afternoon it helps you control your skin when it turns damp and dry.

Roughly Translate : To keep all the moist inside please close the cover after use
Very important warning here, without the moist the foundation lose all the reason for use.

Once the foundation touches the skin it kinda melts as you touch it, I think it melts because of my skin temperature but I love it!
Like all liquid type foundation careful not to push hard, just gentle touch the surface. 
Oh and keep it in a cool place any place warm the foundation will melt (Yiks!)

Very natural color and bright

Applied / Not Applied

See how bright and sparkle your skin will look?

Under the eyes
Before / After

I loved how bright that shadowy place looks.
I like light makeup but this foundation clings to your skin strongly. 
To those who do only light makeup may feel bit stuffy.

I advice not to smear it on but tap it on.
It doesn't smear on well, it's kind of stiff to spread it on your skin and also because you use a sponge pump most of your moist is still inside your sponge, in order to draw out the moist tap tap tap on your skin

I think it has the most moist than other foundation, even better than the liquid type.
I love how it looks moist and sparkle clean your skin looks.
(But remember it is a foundation, it does tag on your skin a bit)

The one thing I wasn't happy is how damp your skin becomes on the afternoon
So you have to do bit of fixing every once in a while.

But I still love how moist and sparkle it looks, even if it is just for a few hours. SD


No comments:

Post a Comment