Monday, April 1, 2013

♥ March Empties 2013 ~ Products I've Used Up ♥

Am little lazy on keeping a track of what i own and what i need, lest alone what i have emptied. But i do often read other bloggers 'empties' post as its so much fun reading their views in short. Sometimes as much as a lengthy review is useful i often find myself getting distracted and not read till the end. So these empties post is just for me and i really do love such posts. Whilst reading such posts today i thought why not i do a quick post on same and show you what i've emptied. Lucky me, i haven't thrown the empties yet so here's the products i have emptied so far ~




Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Moisturizing Sunscreen
I have religiously used this product for quite a long time and i still have one currently. But i often skip this when i have SPF mentioned in the makeup products i use. Using a sunscreen and then using a product that has SPF simply makes skin look flared up. And besides i have been using this product for quite a long time and i need a change. So my next purchase would be from some other Skin Care brand for sure.
Other than that i love the packing, its nice and easy to use with that pump. 

Kaya Skin Clinic Early Defence Cream
Another product i have been using for a quite long time and i do have a backup for this too. Its light on skin and doesn't really show my skin oily the next morning like some night creams often do. That said sad part about the Sunscreens and Defence Creams is one might not know how good it was until they stop using it. So though i liked this one, my next purchase would be definitely from some other Skin Care line.

Kaya skin Clinic AntOx Vit-C formula
This i must say i really really love it. I have been using this since a year, with many breaks in between but i can't enough rave about this one. This is like a transparent gel, that makes your skin feel all tight and nice after application and definitely shows glow after few uses. Comes in a neat and handy pump bottle. Must buy product for everyone who needs little boost to their skin and Vit-C is one of the main ingredients in defending against wrinkles and sagging skin. So if you haven't tried this one, just go and buy it!!

Avon Ice Sheers Perfume
Not something i loved but definitely not hated it too. It has a nice pleasant floral fragrance but well that's it. Though i have another one in my stash right now, i might not re-purchase this again. 

Himalaya Herbals Refreshing and Clarifying Toner
I am not really religious with toners, i often feel skin gets sticky after using a toner especially in summers. But well i do drag myself quite a times to use it because i love the way skin feels, clear and toned after using. And so far out of the toners i have used, i find this to be mild and not stinging my sensitive skin. So thumbs up to this one, i already have a backup of this too!! Must buy for sensitive skins!

Park Avenue Beer Shampoo
If you haven't read my review of this shampoo, go here to read the same. I have successfully emptied this shampoo and except for the smell its good. Though i must say re-purchasing this is remote and like i said earlier i would want Lush Cynthia Beer Shampoo instead.

Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
I don't often use this but once in two weeks like spring cleaning i just like to wash my hair with this one. Compared to other Anti-Dandruff shampoos its pretty mild and doesn't rip my hair of its natural oils and definitely doesn't make my hair dry like others do. I never have dandruff problems but once a while giving a thorough wash is a must to keep dandruff at bay. I already got a backup of this one too!!


So what have you used up?? Anything you'd love to re-purchase?? 
And do you have any suggestions for Sunscreen and Early Defence Cream?


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment