Thursday, April 4, 2013

[Korea Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] C Tri Art Steam Cream, Best moisturizer on the market!

As spring comes so does the dry itchy skin. For dry and itchy skin you need a good moisturizer. In spring and fall, moisturizer is one of the popular product to come new into the opening. Moistureizer is a cream with water and oil and not so much chemicals to irritate the skin, instead give moisture.

But sometimes you might have felt your skin bit oily and stuffy. The product I'm going to introduce to you is CTri Art Steam Cream got rid of the cons and boost the pros of a moisturizer cream. Plus I love the cover!

CTri Art Steam Cream


Price / Amount : 13,300won / 80g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


Do you like the covers? Because I LOVE them!
This brand have told us that next series will also be as artistic as this one I'm already excited.


 Patent Skill that can Get water particles and oil particles to emerge together in very small form







10 Free System
Certificate from France that it has no 10 most common chemicals inside so it won't irritate the skin. (Alchole, Artificial Dye, chemicals from petroleum, emulsifier, etc. )



Skin Elasticity 
Not only does this cream give moisture to your skin but it also steam well into your skin and keeps your skin elastic!





This product use not only on the body but on hair and everything you won't be needing any extra luggage when you pack for traveling. One Steam Cream is all you need

I love the package so much that after I finish this cream I'll probably use it for my ear ring case or candy box.

The texture of the cream is like cream on cake! stretchy and soft.
When applied to the skin I loved how it is less oily like the other moisture cream I've used, and doesn't have that stuffiness making it hard for me to use it on fresh mornings. It feels rich and very light. Best of all no stickiness at all!

After wash use this for your skin. This helps not only for your skin to be moist and healthy but it helps makeup so easy! no makeup-bad-day with this baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment