Thursday, April 25, 2013

Food Review: Marina Square Japanese Food

Do you frequent Marina Square, and always wanted to try something affordable yet delicious?

Or are you planning to come to Singapore, and wonder where you can try foods that Singaporeans would eat (rather than fast food restaurants or tourist attraction places)?

Today I would like to introduce to you Japanese food that is afford in Marina Square that is relatively affordable and delicious. 


Location: The Gallerie (Food Court) @ Marina Square Shopping Mall
Unit: #04-101/102
6 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039594
Tel: 6336 2958

I frequently visit this food court with my friends whenever we want to settle quick dinner. Do you know, the Marina Square Food Court has a beautiful view? 

This is our Central Business District, and you can probably also catch a glimpse of our Esplanade. On the left of the CBD area, our Marina Bay Sands (MBS) is located there ;)
We even spotted an eagle soaring around the Marina Bay Sands =) 

Let me begin my review with my first dish to introduce:
Tonkatsu and Rice Bento Set (Pork cutlet)
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment