Friday, April 12, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner!

 Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner!

Yeah for summer that is coming soon
Better Stock up your water proof

Holika Holika brought out colors of the see
This will give your eyes cool~ look


Price / Amount : 4,900won / 2.2g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

I love the how they design this thing. Simple and Pretty
To those who think you can just turn the bottom to bring this up
Sorry you need to sharpen it well, we all have the sharpener to do the work, right? 

Sapphire Blue and Emerald Green Lovely Names


Water proofed so well! I think it shimmers underwater. eve if you rub it inside the water it won't come off!


This is not me, It's the star who advertise this product ;P
I'm surprised how cute this color can come out, I guess it depends on what you are wearing.

It also makes your eyes look bigger! Well, I'm off to try more of this 'magical' eye liner!

No comments:

Post a Comment