Wednesday, April 3, 2013

♥ Clarks Haul ♥

Recently when i visited Inorbit Mall and stopped by Cafe Coffee Day for a quick bite and a cold coffee, i couldn't help but steal a glance at Clarks Store thats exactly opposite to CCD. Now i was too curious to step in and have a closer look but my Dear H literally dragged me away from the store!! Well, one can't blame him i tend to get attracted to everything lovely and pretty and start making my wishlist. And next second i even make plans to buy them.... lol ^.^
Well, 3 weeks back i had Max Fashions Event (click here to read about same) to attend and i found myself lost with no pair matching my outfit. So i hit Clarks straight and look what i got!!












The model/style i picked up is 'Onslow Beat'. I loved the Sandals in Coral so much that i had to get them in Beige too.
Buy the Sandals in Coral here
Unfortunately the Sandals in Beige are out of stock at the store in Inorbit Mall and also Online. But if you like in Black, you can buy same here

You can visit their online site here

So what do you like most? Coral or Beige?? Have you shopped with Clarks yet??


Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment