Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Korean cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Innisfree Air Skin Fit BB Cream, Innisfree Long Wear BB cream, No Sebum BB Cream, which is for your skin?

Innisfree Air Skin Fit BB Cream

I'm so excited! 
First because I get great support form you all! It really gets me encouraged to write more post! Thx for all the comments and love XD

Second because I'm going to introduce the BEST 3 types of BB types ever!
..okay I'll calm down a bit.

These BB cream targeted all types of women's taste of makeup, well did well on it too.
you'll see what I mean in a minute.
First I want to introduce you the 3 Innisfree Air Skin Fit BB Cream

If I roughly translate :
1# Air Fit BB Cream (For Light cover and silky moist) 
2# Long Wear BB Cream (Tight Coherence and spots cover)
3# No Sebum BB Cream (Soft Skin and No Darking)

Price / Amount : 18,000won / 40ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


Here a simple test which BB cream will fit you
Please Start from Top Left side Corner (Sorry I forgot to make Start :/)
Air Skin fit BB Cream is for people who like smooth fit, effective and natural coverage and Long lasting without darkening as time flows.

Long Wear BB cream is for people who like perfect coverage, Perfect(Strong) fit, Long lasting without darkening 

No Sebum is for who need oil control, long lasting without darkening and effective coverage

Plus all these product does whitening, cover your sun rays(SPF 30) and stretch out your wrinkles!

I like tubs for hygienic reasons and you can control how much you want!

Their not much difference in colors, light base.

The biggest difference is how they cling to your skin.
I'm more of light makeup so I loved skin fit
To those who like complete cover long wear is perfect for you
No sebum is for oily skin.

Stickiness test!

Can you see the difference?
Innisfree BB Cream has almost no stickiness, something not found on other BB cream
(This is why i said it's the best!)

Oil TEST!

Innisfree had no oil!
(I love these product 
because after you apply you wouldn't feel reluctant to touch your skin )

These product all three of them last quiet long, so you wouldn't need to take your bb crema tube around. (But you can, for emergency)

I like how moist it is after hours.

My Favorite is the Air Skin Fit!
Light, natural and good covering, is all I need for makeup base!

Where to BUY : 

No comments:

Post a Comment