Saturday, April 13, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Etude House Lash Run 3 Step Volumeeara Mascara

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Etude House Lash Run 3 Step Volumeeara Mascara

We all love Barbie long eye lashes (if that's even possible). But we don't always need such long eye lashes, depending on what I'm wearing and what color theme I choose for my face. 

Etude House brought out pumping type mascara! (I love New Invention!)


3 Steps, 3 types of volume to your eye lashes!

I find this very interesting because this is the only mascara I've ever used that has this system of 'choice'


Price / Amount : 13,000 won / 9.5g 
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


We all Love Etude House Packaging I even like the box!


I love the design it helps me to have a strong grip instead of slim ones I have can really hold on on to it, kinda have to pinch it to hold it.

Step 1 / Step 2 /  Step 3
You can see as you turn it the tub kinda turns in. Can you tell the difference?


Step 1 / Step 2 / Step 3
Unless I'm going for a smoky makeup I'll probably won't be using step 3 much.
But those who want your eyes to bold out, use step 3!

I love how bold the color comes out, and it stays on long and stays up long enough for me
It kinda drags down but it is because of the moist. 
After that I'll stay as long as you want it to.


Yikes! Terrible even on cold water, it just wipes off, 
If you are a person with lots of tears or if you are going to wash a sad love movie
Even on a rainy day
Don't use this!

Well, at least it is easy to wash off at night ;)

None / 1 Step
2 Step / 3 Step

See how thick your eye lashes become? 
I like how fluffy your eye lashes become.

No comments:

Post a Comment