Sunday, April 14, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Holika Holika] Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB Cream SPF 50+/ PA +++

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Holika Holika] Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB Cream SPF 50+/ PA +++

I hate dirty counter, but I'm a terrible cooker. So today afternoon I was making a new type of soap (It's my first time, 80% is made by someone else help). If you are a bad cook like me you'll know how mess your place will become, so obviously I should have the same problem.

However my love for clean counter stepped in and kept cleaning after myself every time I do something. I chop onion and I clean the peel right away, and use only one bowl for the  whole cooking. I whisk eggs and I clean it right away. I put in some salt and put it back into the counter right away. 

Even though I'm making a simple soap, my hands were so busy!
Especially because I can't put in right amount the first time I kept on bring out the salt, pepper, etc. out and in and out and in, over and over again.
My friends said, why don't you just clean it after your done. 
I agreed as I put my salt back into the shelf without thinking! 

Same goes for my makeup. I just away seem to apply just too little, and if I start adding more I end up becoming like a scary pale faced doll.

Holika Holika saved my makeup with the moist cushion bb cream!

You may have seen tube BB cream, but not a moist cushion one.

Pink and black always goes so well!
SPF 50 + / PA +++
I don't think I'll need more sun cream after this much.....

(New concept Cushion BB cream, directing moist moisturizing and 
shy skin like applying water cream)
Let's see if this is true



Price / Amount : 19,000won / 10g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


I love the C design on makes it so much cooler!
I think I'll be shinning this around the room like a badger on my hand XD



Now the inside


① pull off the sticker before use 

② after use please close the lid

Obvious, but very important things to know!



There this click sound when you oven it and close it,
I think it's too keep all the moist inside. 
Remember to listen for the click after use!



Gentle push and comes out just the right amount for your WHOLE face.
You might want to star with your cheeks, it's bit too much 
but I think it is the right amount for your whole face.


You can tell, it conceals very well, (It covers the veins a little)
 See how moist and shiny the skin looks and it is not just the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment