Friday, April 26, 2013

[Korea Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Orbis Eye Zone Bright Veil

[Korea Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Orbis Eye Zone Bright Veil   

Summer is on it way, I hate to do makeup on hot days because I get all sweat around my face, but no makeup is like no clothes!

Even if I use very little I have no intention to show off my dark circles or my problem-causing-mole to the public. 

So I will introduce you to Dark circle concealer Orbis Eye Zone Bright Veil

If I didn't see the name I would have this it is a lip gloss, it has the brush of most lip gloss has.

The color is bit orange, I was kind of surprised because most concealer is bright and sparkly but it was the opposite.

I like how it clings well so that if I apply foundation on top it wouldn't smear with the foundation. Because it clings so well, it kinda makes my wrinkles look deeper after few hours.
Not applied / Applied

On skin
Before / After

If you see before and after you can see that is naturally covers your dark circles instead of enlightening your skin, like most concealer. However when applying foundation on top you shouldn't smear the foundation on, tap tap tap it on.

I love how it not only covers your dark circles but all the dead skin sometimes that turn black or brown. All the trouble makers under your skin is covered with this one product! (YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment