Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[K pop star / Lady Fox] Brown Eyed Girls - Oasis Music Video, Lyrics, Good Song for the Summer!

[K pop star / Lady Fox] Brown Eyed Girls - Oasis Music Video, Lyrics, Good Song for the Summer!

Summer is comming and have to plan to go anywhere?
Remember that place is important but even more so is the people you are going with.
It can you your friends, your lover, your parents, your husband/wife, etc. but traveling is special not because of what is there but who you are sharing it with ;)


Brown Eyed Girls - Oasis, Music Video


Brown Eyed Girls - Oasis 
Lyrics

I am so busy this summer
Where ever it is, I don't think I can go
And horizon of the sky and the blue sea
are calling for you and I oh~

I'm really fine even in the city
If you can only be with me
I fwe can only share bean sundae together
that's all i need
While walking through trees with you
I am not jealous of anyone
You are my ocean, you my wave

When you hold me I can hear the waves
Complex events in hot summer
I mihgt forget them all

You are my forest you are my tree
When I'm with you I can feel cool wind
Staying in the city where everyone left
You and I will love each other

Yeah! come on yo!
Why aren't you pumped?
You and I are both happy, I would never leave you
Even trip to whole world is meaningless without you
I only need you, only if you are here with me
Even if I am alone in nowhere everything is fine

When night falls to this city
I would hold you hand and hold popcorn
and if we can watch scary movie
It's happy night!

When I pretend to be suprised and hold you tight
This night is the most beautiful night
You are my ocean, you are my wave
When you hold me, I can hear the waves
Complex events, in this hot summer
I might forget them for a while

You are my forest you are my tree
When I'm with you I can feel cool wind
Staying in the city where everyone left
You and I will love each other

My heart explodes and I'm flying
I don't know what to do

If you just stay with me
Where ever I am I will be happy
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment