Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You want a piece of it ?

Just a super anyhow update!

Went to Seoul Garden yesterday ! ^_^





I also said I'll be doing the haul post in my previous blog post but I haven't did 'cause I want the photos to be of good quality but I don't have cammie with me T _ T
Gomennasai~




But this is one of the shoes I bought and I LOVE IT . Super comfortable.



Okay and some random nice craps.

I bought Samyang Ramyun for my sis!



She's not home yet and still didn't know I bought this for her though.
By the way, you must be thinking why the fuss over a stupid instant noodle right?
Watch this !~



I swear me and my sis was dying to try it 'cause we love the song so much LOL.

And got myself two packets of crab snacks. Omg I LOVE THIS SNACK ! ^o^
Got them from the korean fair thingy at wm in case you're wondering.



Oh and gladis gave me my dorayaki ! One of my fav dessert/snack too !
^o^Y



Okay that's all that I can currently blog about since I've got no more photos xD heh.
Promise I will blog someth smacking good aft I got the cammie.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment