Monday, September 5, 2011

Some random shits and stuffs like that~

I got these photos outta my phone again!

Most are from the front camera so the quality is really baaaaaddd.



In case you're wondering, daddy's in Shanghai and cammie's with him so I can't post up good quality photos.



But !!!



I still managed to give you UBER GOOD QUALITY photos for the previous post!! ;) *was from a DSLR*



There's some photos of me and wanteng that i left in my phone and didn't blog/tweet about so i decided to just share it now. :B







Taken that picnic day ~~







Also , i mentioned i bought awesome miumiu inspired heels in BLACK right ?!?! :D #happy







Super cheap also !!! HOMFG , i know my mom's proud of me ;)



Oh and and , I HAD STRAWBIES AT HOME since i forgot to bring out to the picnic.

Two photos dedicated to Wanteng , who got kind of freak out 'cause we forgot to bring strawbies.











AND! NUTELLA + STRAWBIES = HEAVEN. ^_^Y



...







I need a new nightlight before i turn blind .

I'm suspecting my brother is some kind of hercules in disguise 'cause with a touch , it became like this. -_-



Shall end this post with..







my creepy..face, with tedday.



IN TWO DAYS , TEDDAY'S GNA BE ONE YR OLD. lol wtf.



Oh, i tweeted about trying out Vlogging so you all wouldn't die from boredom.

Seems like a number my followers thinks vlogging is fun and cool like that~

Shall try it out when the time is ripe ;) What do you think?



*abrupt ending*

bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment